Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I was interested, but one of the pistons is 0.25mm Oversize, isn't it?
Good morning,

they were standard size pistons I had as front and rear piston part numbers are different. I do have 0.25 oversize available too. Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
front and rear part numbers are different, but the last serial number 305 is 0.25 oversize.
The piston on the right side of the image has a "25" stamp indicating oversize, but is the image different?
regards.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check it tomorrow and see as it should be standard size if not I do have 0.25 oversize available. Regards Karl

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good afternoon, I have been home and checked and I do have two standard pistons and rings with pins (no circlips). Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you. I was relieved if I had two STD Pistons. I will consider. I hope it will be a little cheaper.
regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good afternoon, thank you for your reply. I can go a little cheaper, where abouts are you located. Regards Karl

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for your reply. Best price I can do including shipping would be £145.00 GBP. Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you. Very good price.
How much does it cost if it does not include shipping (or rather, including the following UK shipping)?
Because I have a contract with a UK freighter, you only have to send it to that company's warehouse in Ashford.
I want to think about which one will be cheaper.
Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good morning,

thank you for your reply. If I send to Ashford would be £125 but your contract with a Uk freight company would help on customs duty etc as well.
Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you. I'm happy if it's a nice round number of £120. Is it difficult?
Certainly, it is troublesome to prepare export documents, and considering taxes, it is easier and safer to send them to Ashford.
Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
£120 is ok to do and can ship to Ashford for you. How did you want to pay? PayPal is easiest if it’s ok? Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you! That helps a lot. I can remit with paypal.
Please show me the images of the two STD pistons just in case. I also want to check the condition of the parts.
Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks. I will photograph them when I get home this afternoon for you. All parts are new old stock Genuine Honda items. Regards Karl

1 - 20 of 39 Posts