Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've taken a job back in West Michigan, having left there two years ago to relocate for my job at Bosch. I'm gonna Miss South Carolina and it's year round riding
. My wife has been beating me up for two years to get our kids back near thier grandparents, so....

Now before you knowitalls flame me for my trailer set-up, I know that strap end is going to flap around. I got it tied down now. And NO, the cords in the back are NOT touching or even near my CF Pipes (Even though it really Looks that way from the pic).

It's almost exactly 1000 miles to my destination. See you fellas when I get there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Homeward Bound (Rocket51)

Have a good trip. I am the opposite though. My wife will not let me move away from the grandparents. We are exactly 15 minutes from both parents. At times its way to close for me!!

But in reality its good for your parents, your kids and all else you and your wife. For example - my wife and I dropped our daughter off last weekend at her parents and then took a nice mc ride to get icecream. We havent done that in a couple years. It was her first time on the RC. She didnt like the seating position but loved the ride. Nice to have cheap/close baby sitters!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

welcome back to the midwest. Did you pack your snow shovel?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

welcome back to the land of the 4 month riding season! LOL have a safe trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts