Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to this story over on RoadRacingWorld.com, Jason Pridmore was really close to being dying from the injuries he received at Barber. Due to the nature of the surgery, he'll be out of action for 2 months! He lost nearly 3 liters of blood! Cripes!

Wow, that was too close for comfort!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Holy crap! (Gerg)

Best wishes to Jason for a speedy & full recovery

I'm still not sure if I am going to take the spot to fill-in for him or not though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just happened to be standing at MJ's tent complex talking with one of his mechanics about their new monster trailer when the crash truck roared up with Pridmore's bike in the back, his helmet and his gloves but no Jason. No one knew that he was injured...the crew thought that he was bumming a ride back and would be there any minute. His bike was not damaged much at all...just cosmetic.....still rideable.
Hope he recovers fully.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (roadkill)

I've been in email contact w/ Jason and apparently he's doing well and may be going home Friday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Holy crap! (Gerg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Alexander said doctors had to make the incision that large because Pridmore’s abdominal muscles were so tight, and that they actually had to cut through some of the muscles to access his ruptured spleen...</TD></TR></TABLE>

See??? This is why I don't do sit-ups!

But seriously, best wishes to JP. He's a real class act, and a fine racer. I worry about him, though! When was the last time he didn't miss part of a season due to some nasty injury? Even Miguel has managed to finish a couple of complete seasons here and there...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just happened to be standing at MJ's tent complex talking with one of his mechanics about their new monster trailer when the crash truck roared up with Pridmore's bike in the back, his helmet and his gloves but no Jason. No one knew that he was injured...the crew thought that he was bumming a ride back and would be there any minute. His bike was not damaged much at all...just cosmetic.....still rideable.
Hope he recovers fully.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmmm, just cosmetic... looks like the friggin front end is ripped off to me

It's a real shame, Jason was a real runner this season with the $$$ backing of MJ.

DW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (BMWHP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BMWHP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hmmm, just cosmetic... looks like the friggin front end is ripped off to me
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Diff wreck, that one happened friday, the spleen incident happened sun morning in the last corner.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Holy crap! (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'm still not sure if I am going to take the spot to fill-in for him or not though</TD></TR></TABLE>

really? i can never tell with you...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.