Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I could see myself getting in big trouble with something like that.

I have a Foggy Rep Malaguti 49cc pit bike (cough) with a 70mm overbore kit, racing pipe, racing shock, and the appropriate tranny gear reversed so that it will hit 65 mph on the straight and level.

I ride it on the street every so often, and quite a few cagers are surprised at a light when the scooter "scoots" and they were expecting a slow accelerating, 35 mph rolling chicane in front of them.

·
Red Rocket Rush
45 Posts
Ugly Betty Bike

:wtf Scooter's and cruiser's.Whats next ducati,'parts from china' or moving to india w/ h.d. and b.m.w.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
594 Posts
well honda and suzuki make 600cc scooters like that. my dad had one and took it on a 4 corners tour followed by a 2 week trip to alaska the following year. not a bad little toy for someone not wanting or afraid of a real bike. his had 40mi on it and i took it for a 100mi ride and scrubbed the tires, no chicken stripes. was actually a fun little toy with real good wind protection and a huge trunk. could see ducati selling a ton of these in europe

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see alot of these bought in the US by women who want something to match their husband's bike..........................Ask me how I know ! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts