Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Hodgson to Honda? (evileli)

Me thinks Hodgson will be with Ducati next year. Just a hunch.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Hodgson to Honda? (neddyseagoon748)

I'd rather see him take Yates' Suzuki seat. That way we could at least expect to someone with a legitimate shot at taking Mladin's title away. Spies will be that much better with a season of Superbike experience under his belt. Hodgson will know all the tracks and be on a more competitive bike.

I think Ducati are pathetic that they can't even get decent race fuel from Shell. The bug juice they're using now is premium pump grade. No biggie though. Its not like the AMA Ducatis are significantly down on power or anything......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Hodgson to Honda? (bsess)

I don't think..first of all...it matters who makes what move. Mladin is not close to being over the hill. It would be nice to see Hodgson on a bike with the power to ride up front..at least.

On the other hand, unless the Honda program in this country gets hrc infusion such as the HM Plant team in BSB, Hodgson will play second fiddle to Yosh again next year.

Modified by moonshine at 4:44 PM 6/21/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Hodgson to Honda? (bsess)

I'm stoked that Neil is getting multiple offers here in the US. The AMA needs a guy like him runnin' round the track and he's a cool dude.

The problem with the American Honda offer is that... well... it's with American Honda. If they don't get their sh!t together in a hurry, he might as well stay with Ducati. At least then he's on a bike/team he knows, etc.

Dude... Hodgson on a Gixxer would be a lethal combination one would think. In any case, he'll have more time on US tracks and should be more of a threat in '06.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'd rather see him take Yates' Suzuki seat. That way we could at least expect to someone with a legitimate shot at taking Mladin's title away.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes!
I don't care what bike he is on... at least make Mladin work for it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Hodgson to Honda? (Tripod-R)

How about Hodgson to Jordan suzuki. MJ has the loot to pay Neil a good pay and get on the fastest 1000.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts