Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never heard Terblanch's name, and given some of his designs, I doubt he had anything to do with it. (not insulting 999 owners)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Hmm??? so who designed the Desmosedici?? (996pilot)

Michael Jordan will be doing the paint and color design for the street bike.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Hmm??? so who designed the Desmosedici?? (trussdude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by trussdude »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Michael Jordan will be doing the paint and color design for the street bike. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not what I heard. P-diddy, 50 cent and J-LO will be doing a "y0 MTV Raps" celebration edition -diamond encrusted frame plugs standard.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Hmm??? so who designed the Desmosedici?? (hubert)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hubert »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Not what I heard. P-diddy, 50 cent and J-LO will be doing a "y0 MTV Raps" celebration edition -diamond encrusted frame plugs standard.</TD></TR></TABLE>

dont give them any ideas...p diddy might pony up the cash for the whole company
rich bastard!

i got dibs on the first ducati with spinners...and a hidden sub under the passenger seat, the ladies will love it

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Hmm??? so who designed the Desmosedici?? (Qwak748)

Did you see MJ's 998?

All black with chrome wheels

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i remeber seein it at fontana a couple years ago....he would look goofy riding anything....he needs a shaq sized chopper. those b-ball players make sportbikes look like 50cc bikes

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alan Jenkins designed the Moto GP Desmo16 and will design the Road version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts