Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Two Bros? Jardine? GPR?

I know that Mike Furick is currently designing the first ever readily available HRC replica full highmount system that will be worth waiting for.

Stunna

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
206 Posts
Two Bros? Jardine? GPR?

I know that Mike Furick is currently designing the first ever readily available HRC replica full highmount system that will be worth waiting for.

Stunna
I've seen the GPR exhaust on GreedBay but I don't know much about it. What's the quality like?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I had a full GPR on my R6 and it was an awesome system. Good quality, sounded great, and made some really impressive gains as well.

They are more popular in europe, you just don't see them much here in the US. Not many distributors here.
I would take them over Two Bros or Jardine but that is just my opinion.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
the fact there is not two people in 10 years here with personal experience should say alot:D
Maybe they haven't spoken up because they don't have issues with them? In my opinion, they look 10x better than the crap that you sling.

Yet another one of Mark's rants over "if it hasn't happened on speedzilla, and I don't know about it, then it's never happened because I am the end-all be-all of information pertaining the RC51"

·
Registered
269 Posts
There are a few companies still making High mounts for the V-twin.. Prices start from 800.00- on up.. Two Brother's, Akrapovic, Jardine, etc..

I have a set of Two Brother's Carbon Fiber Cans, High Mounts.. That I got on an 2006 RC.. The bike has 4200 miles on it. and i got all the reciepts with the bike... The previous owner had the pipes, put on about six months before i bought the bike.
I took the exhaust (T.B.) off with in two hours of bringing the bike home..Neighbors, are old..
So I am offering the exhaust to you, or who may read an be interested..
New the set sold for $835.00..
I will sell the set for $500.00/ plus shipping...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.