Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me introduce myself first since I have not found a newbie section. My name is Sergio and I have been riding for only a year and a half. I started on a old VF500F, then graduated to an R6. After having my R6 stolen, I bought an RC-51 the next day since I only have motorcycles as a mode of transportation.
My RC-51 came with high mount carbon figer race core Jardines, but since my motorcycle is transportation for both my girl and I, I need to get rid of these pipes. I bought the bike with 2800 miles, and the owner put the pipes when it was over 1500 miles, so these pipes are hardly used and are PERFECT. These were purchased for $1000 so I think that $700 is a fiar price for something that is flawless. the pipes will also come with the mounts and the pipe holders. Since I can't get a hang of this forum yet, I can e-mail you the pictures.

Sergio

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hellraizer...i think u are shooting a bit high...most moriwaki used high mounts go for $500-650 and they are premiere stuff. Sorry jardine doesn't warrant $700

have u thought about reversing ur bitch pegs i have heard that some people have made it work

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
700 sounds steep for Jardines, and also what year is your bike so we can figure out what years your exhaust will fit. Is the Jardines the really high mounts(right next to the rear cowl) or the normal highmounts? Do you have any pictures?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts