Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (WhiteyFoo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WhiteyFoo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He is currently busy primping and preening. Give him a few days.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

AZ... yes... got it... and it is VERY nice. I meant to take some pics, but I've had a bee-otch of time with bike issues. Waiting on other people, motor not being ready, other BS tied to that, etc. NOT the way to get the season started. I've actually got a stock loaner motor for the first race weekend.

Anyway, I'll take some pics for grins. The attention to detail is nice with respect to where it mounts and where to drill. This area is marked for easy drilling purposes + a circular "divit" in the carbon fiber surrounding it is a nice visual touch.

Simply holding the fender in my hands, I drilled the marked area without ever lining it up on the bike and it bolted up nicely. The CF is strong. Edges are clean and "factory" looking.

I'm getting the undertail soon... maybe even the tail section... and then.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Tripod-R)

Excellent! So do you think their stuff is "street worthy", as in, you could leave all or part of it unpainted and it would look good on a nice street bike?

And you're happy with their customer service?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (AZ Scott)

Definitely street worthy... and looks great in the sunlight.
Definitely not painting mine.

I spoke to them twice over the phone. Low key guys, but prompt... so I'd say the customer service was good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts