Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you happen to know exactly how many 1990 sports were imported into the U.S. ? I've heard 300, but who knows. Later

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My numbers from 5 differant books have been from 51 to 107 made worldwide in 1990
I know at Ducati island there were only 2 parked there, Out of a sea of 996's to 999...

I did see a 750sport up on the hill, didnt find the owner though, wanted to see if they wanted to sell it. It was missing alot of bodywork.

Mine was sold in london and then imported in the mid 90's, I have a full history on mine as well.

I was working on a registry for them should be up in a week or two.

Modified by Neo at 3:02 AM 7/13/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (Neo)

I've tried really hard to find a service manual for the 90 sport with no luck, what about you?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I have one, came with the bike also with a

Ducati 750sport service pin.

What are you looking for ? Specs?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I'm not looking for any specs in particular at the moment; it would just be nice to have one at my disposal when the need arises.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Neo, how did you get the history? Through the vin#? I'd be interested in that for my Sport. Only 51 to 107 imported in 1990!! I'd also read about 300 but that sounds like the total imported for all years. I have mine on the market but I'd sure like to find a way to hang onto it.
Sell my 1st born maybe

george

1 - 6 of 6 Posts