Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no Feedback section here anymore so I figure this is best way to reach you.
Can you please delete my old accounts: Area 51 and Turd Ferguson?

I'm changing my name because I want to.
But I don't want to open a new email account to do so.

Pretty please?:)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is that a no?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goddamit, Matthew. What do I have to do to be killed?

Hey, why hasn't Katsuck47 been perma-banned too? I'm confused about that. He never talks to anyone. He just posts insulting cut and paste spam. He IS a spammer. A Alex Jones spammer.

·
swollen member
643 Posts
Hey Turd....whatever gave you the idea that there are mods on here. I'll give you 3 examples that prove there are no mods........jimmy IQ 40, cuntsac47 and larry.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Hey Turd....whatever gave you the idea that there are mods on here. I'll give you 3 examples that prove there are no mods........jimmy IQ 40, cuntsac47 and larry.
Matt is a mod, he's just not a douche like Ben was. And he doesn't really care about the azzholes in the War Room evidently. I don't think anyone cares about them, to be honest.:eek:

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
For the most part the war room is just that, WAR ROOM. I could care less.

·
swollen member
643 Posts
well ...at least 2 of the proofs above do not generally restrict their posts to just the war room...

And that begs the question......why does a motorcycle website even have a war room? It's not like any minds are being changed in the continuing inane banter. And a couple of these guys using the war room are not regular posters in the motorcycle related threads.

There must be better avenues for armchair politicians and conspiracy nutjobs to suscribe to....

Get rid of the war room....Cuntsac47 is gone...
Get rid of the green smiley face and jimmy IQ 40 won't be able to figure out how to post...
And finally, Mary must be ready to snap...give her a little encouragement and we can get rid of BLS....see speedzilla is better already....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts