Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
WWW.SUSPECTSUNLIMITED.COM
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the track and bikes been running good and all of a sudden it lost its power. if you start it on the stand while no load is on the motor it revs fine but if its in gear and pulling you along its got no power. It bogs down really bad. I've unplugged the power commander and loaded a stock map but still doing it. Pulling plugs at the moment to make sure they look okay. Any idea what might be the problem?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Check your coil wires for bad connection. Is it popping or back firing? I lost tons of power but it also complaint a whole lot.

·
WWW.SUSPECTSUNLIMITED.COM
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first off i got it fixed just in time to ride it totally naked for about half of the last session of the day so it should be good for todays ride

no clue as to what actually fixed it. here are my troubleshooting steps

1. powercommander tune change to stock
2. unplug power commander completely
3. checked both spark plugs
4. pulled tank
5. attempted to drain a full tank from the little line on the bottom of tank
6. got pissed off and found a bucket and pulled the pump so it went into the bucket
7. Checked pump for obvious damage/ clogged filter but filter looked extremely clean
8. searched speedzilla for power loss and browsed for a while and found a thing about resetting the tps for somebody somewhat similar problem and i did this
9. decided to put it together and fire it up with the pc3
10. it worked, no clue what fixed it but it fixed it
11. ride it naked!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts