Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my '95 916 for only about 8 months and have stripped it down and made it a race only bike. I am starting to realize this is not going to be the cheapest bike on the block to keep up under constant track conditions!
It does have a clean title and I did not cut any wiriing in making it track only. I bought it wrecked but had it straightened by GMD computrack and had a full 12k service done. AFtermarket parts Iv'e added hotbodies race bodywork with a professional paint job, race tech valving w/ .85 springs up front and an 85 spring on the rear stock Ohlins, cfm rearsets, barnett clutch and carbon fiber two-bros slipons. That's really about it. I've got a few spares including a set of the 5 spoke marchesini's off a 996 with rotors. I am just looking into a possible trade for another bike or trying to find out IF I sold outright, what do you think I could get for the bike? I don't have hardly any of the street parts. Your info and opinions are appreciated but as I said I am not actually trying to sell right now so please don't put up some lowball offer. Thanks!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Help me figure what my bike is worth! (Lawdog78)

im going to say a trackbike like you have described 3500 to 5500. if you can find someone who has to have a 916 maybe more but i just can't see it. good luck.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may be right, I don't know. I'm hoping that the clean title status will motivate someone who may want to put it back on the street or have both a street/track bike in one Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (Lawdog78)

please don't take my word as the first and last authority on the price of your bike because there just may be someone willing to pay more for your bike. so start high and let them find a price they can live with. good luck with your sale.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I hope you are wrong...hah I'm not going to say how much I have in it but it's a lot more than $5500!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts