Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just did my first mods. Installed a Turn One airbox and snorkle. Removed pair system. Can anyone hook me up with a map to get me on the road. I have a PCIII USB

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Honestly bro there are a ton of maps out there for your set up but I'm not sure on your location. Jason had his done (to the best of my knowledge) up here in MN. Check out Thorstens USA site, the RC51.org site, and a google search for RC51 maps. You will find a number of maps to give yourself a proper platform to jump off from.:twocents

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly bro there are a ton of maps out there for your set up but I'm not sure on your location. Jason had his done (to the best of my knowledge) up here in MN. Check out Thorstens USA site, the RC51.org site, and a google search for RC51 maps. You will find a number of maps to give yourself a proper platform to jump off from.:twocents

Thanks! I actually live in San Antonio, TX which is good because AF1 Racing is close by for a actually dyno tune. I just need something to get me close so it's able to be ridden and so I can start it up and check to see if I screwed anything, idle etc.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Kurt you knucklehead he has a custom map and we got tuned back to back his banzai and my low mount maps made 1 H.P. more for him and 1 ft/lb. for me they are great maps !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ive got a great map,but im running SP-2 injection which probably wont be any good,are you running a full system? Currently getting 128.3 from mine with an Arrow system and one of Bretts boxes. Can send it to you if that helps?

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
2000 RC51 PCIII USB, 600RR coils, Durbahn airbox, PAIR, flapper, soft rev limiter, Moriwaki Rainbow High slip-ons

Mapped with stock gearing at 2800 feet

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I think you can convert the II and IIIR to the USB but not the other way without entering the map by hand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well is there anyone with a good map for sato banzai, air box and intake for a '03 pcIIIr. I found the maps on rogue but there doesn't seem to be one for everything i have.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts