Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys.

Just saying hello from Australia. I have only just found this site recently and thought I'd join. I have a social group network of some 10 or so SP1s and 2s here in Perth.

I have found this site very informative and inspiring. We were lucky enough not to have the PAIR valve equipment to our bikes, but we did get the flapper, which is easily removed anyway :)

I may be doing a full rebuild of my SP2 in the coming 12 months :) I'll keep yas posted.

Meanwhile, this is me on my beauty at the local track.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome, glad to see you made it. My brother played basketball in Australia for a month in the 80's. Don't remember where at but I know he loved the country and the women.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Going down there from MN fying into Sidney. Are plan is to drive up a tad to hit the beach and then back down to the GP event. From there it will be a boat to Taz and then back for a final drive around to Melbourne.

A rep I wholesale to lived there all his life and offered to plan my trip for me, I can't wait!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like an awesome honeymoon :)

Yep, it's an 05. Got nearly 36,000kms on the clock now though. Thinking I might buy another 05 with less ks on it and turn this one into my track bike. It's awesome fun on the track, but not very competitive against all the new 4 cylinder thous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts