Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
^^^ Should be the first person you ban
Disagree Jami is an acquired taste, he's never threatened/hinted at violence like some on here. Nobody should be banned for posting their point of view, do that and free speech takes a kick in the n*ts, whereas somebody hinting at putting someone on life support should be sent packing.
An example

Look douche take your big boy words on the internet and come say that shit to my face, before you can get the word shut out of your mouth the Dr's will be putting a tube in your head, mouth, and nose to drain the cerebral fluid, allow you to breath and eat. Its pathetic little pukes of people like you that make this world even worse. Instead of just shutting your pie hole, minding your own f'n business you gotta push your thoughts and views on everyone else. I bet your fairy ass was at the front of the line for gay marriage and tons of other issues werent you. Like I said, if you got a real problem fn do something about it. MTFU or STFU.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I started receiving an excessive amount of totally unrequested spam email from Publishers Clearing House recently and it absolutely ignores the requests to stop all mailings and I continue to receive 3-5 emails per day from them.

The company responsible for the spamarketing: Vertical Scope, a name/company I had NEVER heard of before this thread, and now I start receiving spam from them.... Coincidence or not? I dont know but anyone else receiving this awful crap?

Moderator can you get me contact info for someone in your company that can stop this? :cool:

·
Administrator
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We Don't send spam email since it is counter productive to our business. Also we do not send out email lists since it is illegal. So I don;t know what you are talking about?

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
+1

Matthew
Helena,
Nice to meet you. As a long time forum member the thing I like about speedzilla most is the absence of mods. We mostly all know each other and have for many years. We "put up" (mostly) with each others idiosyncracies (sp).
Please do not change that.
Thanks...

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Says who? You might want to take a look at how other members here view you, before you start requesting others be banned!

Matthew
^^^ Should be the first person you ban

·
Señor Member
1,694 Posts
Dear Administrator,

Thank you for logging in as Gerg and making vague references to the good old days. This is exactly what I was hoping for.

If it's not too much to ask, could you also log in as Giannis and post some pictures?

Or log in as AZScott's cool girlfriend with the tats and the Duc?

Many thanks in advance for your willingness to pretend to be fun people from Speedzilla's heyday.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
PLEASE NO! It's taken YEARS to get AZScotts GF's face out of my head, nightmeres of Mr. Ed in a bikini! No!!!!!! (besides, they were really horrible generic overdone tribal sh!t, if yer gonna ink up, be original, that girl had Daddy issues........:rolleyes:

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
If it's not too much to ask, could you also log in as Giannis and post some pictures?
Giannis lost his mind when Rossi wadded at Valencia. That was the first time I ever saw posts deleted here (until VS took over) because it was a complete meltdown and free for all. Poor bloke could never show his face again. Leghumper to the nth degree! Waving that Rossi flag to the bitter end.;)

And lets let the visions of Scott's GF's bad ink die. The good news it that tribal ink will probably be back in style by the time she's a grandmother so her grandkids will think she's cool.:eek:

·
Ducatilicious
2,425 Posts
Hi Admin... can you explain why there always seems to be over a thousand people viewing the street/track area? I don't ever remember that many at any given time before you folks took over..:confused: Can't imagine that many lurkers...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
It was gaggy and the rest of the AIDS ward logged on...............

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

·
-_-
2,284 Posts
Hi Admin... can you explain why there always seems to be over a thousand people viewing the street/track area? I don't ever remember that many at any given time before you folks took over..:confused: Can't imagine that many lurkers...
VerticalScope : Driven by Enthusiasts

Look at their website, they´re making money out of selling ads to industry people and placing google ads via adwords and such.

The more users a business director sees online, the higher the probability of him spending money on advertising.

Maybe they´re using the displayed online members for something else, but that would be wild speculation on my end and far from fair play :rolleyes: ;)

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
Hi Helena

And welcome to the mad house.
Please leave it as is, If you could possibly set up a section for cool robots that have lasers that we could use to fight each other with, would be good.

My name is Michael and I love dolphins.

Did you know these Dolphin Facts:
Dolphins taste like chicken. Really good chicken.
Dolphins can hold their breath for up to eight weeks but need to surface occassionally to look around as they cannot open their eyes under water.
Singing to a Dolphin will make it love you and be your friend for life. Anything by Neil Diamond will do.
Dolphins are not fish. They are mammals. They give birth to live offspring. Usually each dolphin gives birth to eighty or ninety calves at a time but few survive as the mothers eat their young.

Chik Chik Boom! :)

21 - 40 of 143 Posts