Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello alll,

I installed a new lightbulb to the headlamp and took it for a ride at night and couldn's see crap!!!! What did I do wrong or what didn't I do? Am I suppose to adjust it by turning the screw to adjust and it says UP or Down?? I put a HID Hyper White light bulb.. All I did was just put it in the headlamp and plugged it and that was it... Thank you and take care.....

--703RC51--

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What size bulb did you get? If it's something other than a H7, you bought the wrong bulb.

You wouldn't need to adjust it if you didn't mess with it prior to installing the new bulb.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the first things I did when I got my bike was install Sylvania's and all I did was slap them in. No adjustments necessary and I can see very well at night. If you can pull the bike up so it's facing a garage door or something, take a look at the light pattern and adjust as necessary I suppose, but I would be leary of a bulb that needed radical adjustment to throw useable light.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok @$%^@[email protected] it didn't fit!!! only one side of the copper pice plugged and the other had like a tiny bit of gap and I didn't want to bend it just so the other copper piece could go into the black piece..SO I was like WTF.... part number I have is 34901- MAT-611...mmmmmmm, so I will try again later,....I just don't know......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Headlight bulb question? (703RC51)

Kinda scary if you can't install a light bulb
j/k man. Screw the hyperwhite and colored lights. If you really want great light output, get some HID's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts