Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the petrobot gets one it wont be because all the other guys crashed out and gave it to him on a platter .:woot:

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
If the petrobot gets one it wont be because all the other guys crashed out and gave it to him on a platter .:woot:
Nicky HAS one, there is no IF on his side of the equation?:confused: But IF Pedro gets one, it will be because Stoner, Rossi, Lorenzo all retired.:clapper

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
He doesn't hate it as much as Pedrobot hates knowing that Nicky has a Championship and he'll never get one.:clapper :rockon
Never! :rockon

I don't even know what that means. But to make it somewhat relevant, let's just say he'll never win a MotoGP championship by going into the last race of the season with a broken shoulder and being down on points to Rossi. Um... yeah... pretty sure that ain't gonna happen.
;)

·
This space for rent
1,478 Posts
The rumor is that Repsol want to dump Pedrosa and pick up Lorenzo, Dani is so lacking in personality and hasn't delivered a championship that they feel the future champion will be Lorenzo and they want him on a Honda.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
The rumor is that Repsol want to dump Pedrosa and pick up Lorenzo, Dani is so lacking in personality and hasn't delivered a championship that they feel the future champion will be Lorenzo and they want him on a Honda.
I heard that on BBC qualifying telecast too. That has got to PISS Puig and Daniboy off to no end, if true!:woot: Maybe Honda does have a set of balls and will hopefully prove me wrong when they don't pull out of GPs next year.:rockon

·
Registered
409 Posts
pedrosa is GOOD, honda would be retarded to ditch him.
Pedrosa sucks, he hasn't been healthy enough to help develop the bike over the last 2+ years, the only reason he's good is because of his 30+ lb weight advantage, make minimum weights of rider and bike and he would be a back marker.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts

Shit can the tird and keep Dovi as the #1 rider! He has a brighter future because he's younger and has a personality!

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Pedrosa has a great lineage to Repsol
thats the only reason Honda are staying in moto gp at the moment

but the idea of another Spanish rider(who obviously is incredibly talented)must be very tempting to Honda....

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
It will be awhile before Honda can sign Spies to race a real V4...

·
This space for rent
1,478 Posts
OK but this isnt about pedrosa or V4s . Its about Hayden not performing.

Well he's been knocked down once and I think he's been run off track twice already this year, makes it hard to put up any results under those circumstances. Hell Rossi is getting beat by his teammate, is it time to throw him under the bus too?

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
hahaha WOW some of you guys are the most ignorant c*nts i've ever seen....

pedrosa is fast, dovi is fast, jorge casey and rossi are fast. hayden isn't in their league, no matter what bike he's on.

·
Registered
649 Posts
hahaha WOW some of you guys are the most ignorant c*nts i've ever seen....

pedrosa is fast, dovi is fast, jorge casey and rossi are fast. hayden isn't in their league, no matter what bike he's on.
A men............:clapper

1 - 20 of 289 Posts