Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think Hayden will do this season? he seems to be testing very well, I know it mean nothing, but he has at least been in the top 5 his first 2 years, better than most expected so far, will he start getting consistant podiums or too much better competition?

Official Times (via Camel) from Quatar;

1. Hayden (Honda) 1'58.38;
2. Melandri (Honda) 1'58.52;
3. Barros (Honda) 1'58.90;
4. Capirossi (Ducati) 1'58.94;
5. Checa (Ducati) 1'59.11;
6. Biaggi (Honda) 1'59.20;
7. Tamada (Honda) 1'59.50;
8. Bayliss (Honda) 2'00.68;
9. Rolfo (Ducati) 2'.03.50.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (drsus)

ok in a serious note... i think he would finish top 10 but the guy to watch this year is Tadada he has what it takes to win

Full Factory Honda , Michelins and show to everyone what he can do with a right combination of tires/bikes last year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm also putting Tamada up there, he will win races, no doubt, but will he win over Max? I say yes, but it's hard to discount him with a full factory ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Hayden this season? (drsus)

Well I would'nt even begin to predict where he will finish , but I for one would love to see him do well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Hayden this season? (RC51STEVE)

I don't know how Nicky is going to do this yr. The reality is that he has usually been the 4th or 5th fastest Honda guy, while riding a Repsol bike. If he can improve to where he is consistently the 2nd or 3rd fastest Honda guy, I think it will be a successful season for him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Hayden this season? (999)

As a big fan of Nicky, I'm hoping he has a great season. I think he's at the point now where he's gained enough experience and confidence that he might finally be able to breakout to the next level of competitive performance. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. If by luck and or ability he can start out the season with better results than Max, he could obtain the additional benefit of more helpful attention from Kanemoto who at present is mostly focused on working with Biaggi. Irv is probably the closest thing out there to Jeremy Burgess and I think Nicky would benefit a ton from his round the clock tutelage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts