Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
arizona rc51
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grabbed up a nice, low mileage 2003 VFR800 to join my 1996 VFR750. Very minty condition and have already picked up a new full exhaust, PAIR mod done, K&N, PCV and some other things done. HID's in and Corbin seat too.
Also picked up a nice but lightly used set of Honda line luggage bags too (in matching color thankfully).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Nice bike. The 6th gen is the only Interceptor/VFR I haven't owned. I think it looks the best out of all of them(750/800 anyway) How do you like the Vtech? I like the different colors on some of the 6th gen, charcoal, black, slate, anniversary edition, white.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks good. I just picked up an 07 Anniversary one myself. 2200 miles on her. I cant wait till the snow melts and I can give it a spin.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I paid 5500 for it. Came with color matched bags and the 2 brothers exhaust on it. I thought I did good. Its in brand new condition.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Very nice, I love my 02...VTEC is a non issue, I have a nice map on mine, gutted cat and slip ons, the transition is smooth and past 2nd gear is negligible anyways.

These have a lil sharper handling than the 5th gen, great looks and uber reliable.

You can waste time and money on a valve adjustment but I would rather just ride it...its not gonna blow up and if so engines are $400 on eBay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts