Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an extra set of stock pipes so i am going to open them up and do something to make them louder. i have a welder and everything i will need to do this. has anyone tried modifying their stock baffels or replacing them with race baffels or even completely taking the baffels out? any help is appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: has anyone taken the baffels out of their stock pipes? (rawdil49)

Yes it sounds like absolute shit, dont make the same mistake I did.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know of an rc around here that has the baffels out and it maybe the worst sounding bike i have ever heard. anyway, just me 2 pennies

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: ( (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You want help...? DONT DO IT...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

next you'll be telling me to wait until i'm married to have sex........

agreed......lie on the couch and take a nap. waste of yout time and a good set of stock cans.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: has anyone taken the baffels out of their stock pipes? (seldom57)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by seldom57 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes it sounds like absolute shit, dont make the same mistake I did.</TD></TR></TABLE>

what did you do??? completely remove the baffels?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: has anyone taken the baffels out of their stock pipes? (seldom57)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by seldom57 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes it sounds like absolute shit, dont make the same mistake I did.</TD></TR></TABLE>

what did you do??? completely remove the baffels?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would it add any power to hollow out the stock pipes? I have 3 sets, so it would be a fun project if it would do anything, sound aside.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My experience:
Stock - 119 RWHP
Stock cans with straight through perforated pipe and PC3 - 126 RWHP, loud pretty nice sound
Sato low mounts, airbox, PC3 - 133RWHP, V2 symphony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts