Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything About These???? (RVT4LIFE)

WTF, what? They are a pair of aftermarket Ti exhaust cans with removable siliencers. What's the big deal?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything About These???? (Heist)

Would be kind of nice if you ever run at sound controlled venues such as Laguna. Just through in a POwer commander and two maps and you are set!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything About These???? (Heist)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Heist »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WTF, what? They are a pair of aftermarket Ti exhaust cans with removable siliencers. What's the big deal?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Somebody got all high and mighty all of the sudden?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything About These???? (RVT4LIFE)

I have a set of gianelli's on my rc. They were on there when I got it. Mine do not look like they have any kind of removable baffle though. Overall the quality is great I think. No leaks or problems. I think gianelli is made by arrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything About These???? (mulisha00)

thanks man...thats the kinda response i wanted not the smart ass in the second block`

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was offered a chance to test and evaluate these, but I didn't have access to a dyno so I was passed over for it. I hear they are high quality though. Not sure on power, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts