Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Harris Fairing Bracket - Where to Find ?!?!? (Half Squid)

Ok, big dumb squid question here... those blue cluster lights, did they come on the later bikes or did you install them? My 02 has a yellow cluster background and yours looks way better

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (dogyot)

Seems it would not work with Harris as you say Johnny.

I called EMA and talked with them, they no longer carry Harris and they were out of stock of these brackets. They do have a deal on an Ohlins Damper kit if anyone is interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Harris Fairing Bracket - Where to Find ?!?!? (johnnyRC51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by johnnyRC51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok, big dumb squid question here... those blue cluster lights, did they come on the later bikes or did you install them? My 02 has a yellow cluster background and yours looks way better</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was lucky enough to have purchased the bike with the Blue leds already installed. It is not stock. I can find out who did it if you want.. bluegages sounds like a safe bet though.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Harris Fairing Bracket - Where to Find ?!?!? (Half Squid)

I was gutted when i got my SP2 last year. The Honda brochure for 2004 showed the dash with blue lights, however mine (and all others i have seen) still have the orange ones

1 - 9 of 9 Posts