Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Impressive stuff but the guy needs a physics lesson... speed of light!! ahahahaha!

I saw a show on Discovery about hand-eye coordination/speed and they has a basketball player and a rock drummer rigged up to measure the speed of their actions with high speed cameras... I forget the exact numbers but it was mutliple dribbles/drum hits per second... the baller won!

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this gunslinger is fast but it's all muscle memory, I would be willing to bet all I've got that he can't consciously aim at things other then those 2 balloons 10 feet away.....

·
Registered
983 Posts
Understand that the man makes his living as a showman. He has to say stupid things. It's his bread and butter.

...oh, and if those were bullets, there wouldn't be a camera man standing in FRONT of the gunman!:wacky

·
2,737 Posts
He stated he was shooting blanks. At that range bits of unburned powder or the cardboard plug used to seal the round will pop a balloon.

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
This was 25 years ago. Imagine the irony if the guy has since died of skin cancer. Light would have gotten its revenge for mocking the speed of its travel...

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
He stated he was shooting blanks. At that range bits of unburned powder or the cardboard plug used to seal the round will pop a balloon.
He was shooting blanks before he shot at the balloons. When he shot at the balloons he was shooting shot shells (my guess). Unbelievably fast. Still don't know how he got off two shots. I think there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts