Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the RC51 beat the average GSXR750,R6,ZX7-ect.....Just curious, I have heard a bunch of'em talking smack. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: GSXR-750,R6 ECT... (kramerdm)

Just wait a little while kramerdm, you're about to hear some more....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
R6, ZX-7R, for sure.
GSXR750, most likely.

I feel with my PC3r, kyle racing map, and exhaust system that it is fast enough to take a gsxr750 in a straight line.

(and I came off an R1 before the 51)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (lllateralus)

None of those bikes are capable of 205MPH

so I think the RC will kill them

Shit I fed a troll. I hate me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (kramerdm)

are you talking about straight line racing or something that requires skill? or are you talking about beating those guys off?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
straight lines, twisties it does not matter. I guess this bike is not quite what I was looking for power wise.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (kramerdm)

twisties - doesn't matter the bike, matters the rider.

there are no fast bikes on the track - only fast riders.

i've seen TZ250's wax R1s on the track. and SV's wax RC's on the track.

straightline - that's probably a toss up.

not busting your balls - just wasn't sure what you were asking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, 2 average riders?
Like saying who will win a RC51 or R1 both average riders/ the R1 will come out ahead.
Now do you see what I am asking?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT>
<FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT>
<FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE="9"><FONT COLOR="red"> troll alert </FONT></FONT>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (iscrashingbad)

btw i felt lots faster on my R6 than my RC, twisties. and i agree the bikes doesnt matter.... i spanked a guy on a zx9 with my yz80 powered ysr over 15 miles of twisty canyon road... if you cant carry the speed through the corners... then you have too much bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know some guys like the ones you are talking about that "talk smack" all day about how fast their bikes are.. Funny thing is not one of them can ride worth a damn.. Any idiot can get on the highway and turn the throttle..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (Defcon01)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Defcon01 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know some guys like the ones you are talking about that "talk smack" all day about how fast their bikes are.. Funny thing is not one of them can ride worth a damn.. Any idiot can get on the highway and turn the throttle..</TD></TR></TABLE>

You and me both man. Some of the idiots I know lip off about how fast their bike is etc etc etc.... "Hmmmm why are the lil rubber titties still on the outter 2/3rd of your tire dude?" LOL... Usually get the " OH but I'll smoke you 1/4 mile" ....which none of em have the balls to pin the throttle to the stops anyway(I do, on the strip LOL).....which brings us to the fact that they cant ride... Take em out to a few local twisty roads, and I end up having to wait for them at each stop sign. Im by no means fast (IMO) But damn dog, lean that bike over...the tires will hold !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (Ozone)

speaking of 1/4 mile... the track phuckers wouldnt let me run my ysr.... it had to be good for atleast mid 12's.... its amazing the looks you get out getting squidly passing cars on the freeway on 1/2 a bike. still kicking myself for selling it.... way more fun than any fullsize trackbike... a hell of a lot cheaper too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my last bike was a gsxr 750 actually - id say its a tossup. the rc will definately get you off the line quicker but once the gsxr does finally get up over the 10k line you'd better be hanging on damn good and tight. but who the hell wants to race a quarter mile at a time - lame.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts