Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got done with a little project,I bought a road rashed 04"gsxr 600 and got the motor off an 03" 1k full yosh exhaust,pc,one tooth down in the front.It is 16lbs. less on the 600 after it was all done.All i can say is

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
your in sheveport? im at barksdale. I might have seen you. I have the blk and silver gsxr 600. What bike you got?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Gsxr 1k motor on a 600 frame= :) (LIFEAIR)

A friend of mine did that swap in his alstare last year and hasnt lost to a stock busa yet on the street.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bird I'm sure you have seen me riding I have a 04" RC and I meet up at shrevecity all the time.I haven't been out in a while because of the heat but you need to go ride with all of us.Its not that bad to do the swap .Veins the only difference you can see is the oil cooler other than that it looks like a 600 lol.If I did it again I would go with a 750cc motor because it will bolt right up.

Modified by LIFEAIR at 2:49 PM 7/13/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (lifeair)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LIFEAIR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bird I'm sure you have seen me riding I have a 04" RC and I meet up at shrevecity all the time.I haven't been out in a while because of the heat but you need to go ride with all of us.Its not that bad to do the swap .Veins the only difference you can see is the oil cooler other than that it looks like a 600 lol.</TD></TR></TABLE>

and that the crankcase says 3000ml vs 2800ml. There was also some trimming of the plastic to make the exhaust flapper thing not melt it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re:

Kinda reminds me of the old 7-11 days. Where they took a gixxer 1100 motorand shoe'd it into a 750 frame!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts