Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading a thread here about grip tape, but the search came up with nothing. Where can you buy this stuff?

I'm talking about the stuff that goes on the sides of the tank. Maybe I'm calling it the wrong name??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: grip tape (LDH)

I second that opinion. A friend lifted his boot to my tank thinking it was a carpet runner...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: grip tape (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">works far better than it looks...</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's not much of a stretch. I don't imagine it could look any worse...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: grip tape (Metcalfe)

If you're not down with the Stomp grip and you still want grip tape, I would check my local skateboard shop...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: grip tape (dhdrider)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dhdrider »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you're not down with the Stomp grip and you still want grip tape, I would check my local skateboard shop...</TD></TR></TABLE>

problem with that is that it will ruin your leathers. i just put some Stomp pads on my bike at the races this past weekend, and i like it so far. much easier to grip the tank upon hard braking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: grip tape (drthompson65)

I like it and I was suprised at the "subtle stability" that it gives you on the bike. You just don't seem to move around as much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts