Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I just signed up to this forum. I go back a ways since the late '60s, i.e. '64Honda 305 Superhawk; '68TrumphBonny; CB450; CB750F; YamXS12; KawKz1100; SuzBandit1200; ZRX1200; and most recently RC51 (SP1)...owning still the last 4. I was out of bikes due to work and family since late '80s, and but back in about 2 yrs ago. Been doing some wrenching on recent bike buys for performance upgrades on the Bandit, ZRX, and now attending to an RC51 just bought. Bike runs fine, but due its 76k miles on the odometer, I'll be giving it a tune up, i.e. valve check, spark plugs, dealing with a left side front fork leak, rear rotor and pads replacement, all the usual mechanical stuff, and some cosmetic stuff. So, I'll definitely be checking in with the tech forums with occasionally posts. I'm feeling like a kid in a candy store with all the bike offerings that have come from such a wonderful evolution of technology over the last 2 decades. Somehow, for me, the saying is "it's still in the blood". Meanwhile, I'm enjoying hooking up with some group rides in the SF Bay Area....now with "weather permitting".
Keeping with the passion!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Welcome Winox51, that's an impressive list of bikes there. That RC51 will grow on you, especially after riding it. There's a lot of good info on here….have fun!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the forum winox51! Man, you've been riding for a "hot minute"!:) There's definitely no shortage of knowledge on this forum! Enjoy!:D

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Welcome,

Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty here :D...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts