Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: great deal on leather......WEAR YOUR GEAR!!! (jesse_k)

Man, I so want to buy one but I think I'll be sleeping in the garage if I do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: great deal on leather......WEAR YOUR GEAR!!! (rc51999)

On second thought, that might not be a bad thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: great deal on leather......WEAR YOUR GEAR!!! (rc51999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rc51999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">On second thought, that might not be a bad thing.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Brother do I hear ya!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have that same jacket, i bought it from them for 150 last year. i use it for street riding. its actually a pretty nice jacket. fits my body type like a glove and is comfortable for long trips. the ventalation isnt great though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

that's a great deal. nice find.

and if it were fully perfed, i'd buy it in an instant. i've purchased quite a few things from New Enough in the past and they are great to work with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (5150)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 5150 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's a great deal. nice find.

and if it were fully perfed, i'd buy it in an instant. i've purchased quite a few things from New Enough in the past and they are great to work with. </TD></TR></TABLE>

For that price you could have it perferated and still come out ahead.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KevinTX »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...i bought it from them for 150 last year...</TD></TR></TABLE>

You got owned. I only paid $120 6 months ago.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (JrAllNite)

Alright, I'm taking my chances here on being homeless. I presently have two jackets (GP Star and an AGV) and they're both 58s and the site says the Technics run small so you should go up a couple of sizes????
I don't see nothing larger than a 54 on there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts