Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
The body work came out GREAT but what's up with that ****ing can man?:banghead
I like it, looks really nice man, Congrads!

Hey whitw wings,.. What's wrong with the "can" I'm guessing your talking about the exhaust canister...?
I like it, I think it looks cool too!:cool::rockon

Hey riversbikes,... How's it sound?

Peace

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can

I assume whitewings hates the can because it is from mrgn... regardless, it sounds really neat, in my opinion. As for looks, the jardine can by itself is far too long, imho, so this is a bit more reasonable, length-wise.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just to clarify, what graphics were from Tapeworks? Was it just the two-tone wings and RVT Racing and Honda stickers? Or did it also come with the rear tail stickers, too?

Looks very nice!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a full tapeworks kit -- got the bike completely repainted (bought it for cheap with considerable cosmetic issues) the honda red. Then ordered the tapeworks wing kit, as well as the tank decals and tail section decals. They threw in a few minor things for free (like the rc51 and 1000) decals. But in all, it was pretty expensive. Got a pro to install it -- good idea. He quoted me one hour of work to install, and it took him and an assistant 3 -- but the end result was worth it (and he only charged me for 1 hour!). His assessment of the tapeworks stuff is that it is quality -- good to know considering the cost.

james

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I must be missing something on the Tapeworks site...they don't list an RC under the Bike Specific Kits for Honda....did you just call or email them and tell the what you wanted so that's a special order kit?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not easy to find, as I'm not sure they like making kits for a 10 year old bike... anyway, google tapeworks rc51 and you find this:

or this (what I got)

as well as this:

RC51 kits

Sit down when you see the prices... worth it compared to the Chinese crap that is floating around ebay!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts