Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we finally made the trip down the aisle!!!! Feels like it took a million years to get here, but Joanna and I were married yesterday afternoon. We had some issues with the Tux shop and Florist in the morning, but we were able to get through the ceremony without any problems. If it's true that rain on your Wedding Day is good luck, then we may be the luckiest people in the world! One of the highlights for me was when Joanna gave me my wedding gift of a Two-stroke pocket bike!--She knows what kind of gifts I like, forget Jewelry!!!:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations!!!!:clapper Have a happy marriage,,,,,,,pocket bike:rockon , yeah,,,,,sounds like it's going to be a really happy marriage!!!!!

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Best wishes....hope you have decades of happiness. I have been married to my best friend for more years than I can count. It is just second nature to me and can not even begin to imagine what my life would be like elsewise.

Cheers, mate! :clapper:clapper:clapper

OMG, this, of all posts is number 666. Devilwoman....yeah that's it. Thanks Roy.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congrats.

I have been married for one month today.
I was worried that we were rushing into it - we had only been dating for a little over 16 years. :rockon

·
Registered
16 Posts
congratulations!!m been married for 12 years and coumndent be happier, especialy now that we had our first kid!! he just turned 6 months old!:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys! ------Eddie, I had to show Joanna your reply.... she thought 4 years was too long! ---------Coachnate, Congrats on the kid!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I was gonna post something nice here, but my Mom always said if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything...........

·
Registered
80 Posts
bladerunner said:
I was gonna post something nice here, but my Mom always said if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything...........
T! hehehe, fancy finding you here... congradulate the guy already.

"you just doubled your disposible income, right?
" Or the disposable income is now no more?

Congrads anyway:)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Congratulations. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I don't think that life can offer anything much better than what comes with a good marriage (and conversely, anything much worse than what comes with a bad one).

·
Geez. Some people...
1,615 Posts
Back in the day, I would have made a sarcastic comment and wished you luck...

But seeing as how I'm getting married next year, I can't really talk any more! :D

So...
Hey, way to go! Getting married rocks! :rockon
:D :p

·
Registered
506 Posts
congrates !! will you two live in happieness for a long ,long time ..
but what i really want to see is pictures of the bachelor party girls !!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts