Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Just a few pieces of feedback...
  1. Your funny as shit
  2. Your prelude script was great but the Ninja 250 from 1998 crossing in front of the camera is not a good start.
  3. This is 2012 and mortal combat wasn't that good on Sega, let alone a theme to a sport for the strong.
  4. I HATE YOU for being able to track ride right now!
Dirty kurty out

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a few pieces of feedback...
  1. Your funny as shit
  2. Your prelude script was great but the Ninja 250 from 1998 crossing in front of the camera is not a good start.
  3. This is 2012 and mortal combat wasn't that good on Sega, let alone a theme to a sport for the strong.
  4. I HATE YOU for being able to track ride right now!
Dirty kurty out
Hahahhaha. Yeah I should've edited that 250 out. But I was pitted right by Pit-In and the beginner session had ended. But you got the point, lol.

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Man I miss that place. I dont miss being broke because I kept taking tracktime instead of a paycheck as payment. :D

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With my newfound fitness I'm able to stay out for the whole session, every session, which equals more track time, which equals more practice, which equals more speed. :D

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you telling me I could go out with no camera and drop three seconds off my time? What kind of camera do youhave on your bike?

I use a Panasonic Camcorder with a tank mount. The camera itself is not that big but it's in the way and is positioned where I like to put my chin when I'm loading the front wheel with my body weight. It's a good setup for Canyon riding but not really that good for the track.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Do you think worrying about the camera might cost you some lap time?

I used to record sessions years ago after I spent $1000 on a new Sony camera....I noticed I went faster without it! GoPro is hard to beat.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you think worrying about the camera might cost you some lap time?

Absolutely. It messes with you psychologically. With the camera in the way you start to think "Can't look like a turd" so you get distracted and end up going slow anyway. hahahahahahahhahahahaha.

·
Registered
433 Posts
With the camera on the bike 1:30

With the camera off the bike high 1:27s (closer to 1:28)
Anything under 1:30 is respectable trackday times there. I've been there many times over the years still can't fathom getting into the teens like the fast guys:p
PS, my avater pic is turn 9 there.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anything under 1:30 is respectable trackday times there. I've been there many times over the years still can't fathom getting into the teens like the fast guys:p
PS, my avater pic is turn 9 there.

Thanks man!

Here's another vid that someone else took. I'm in it from 4:45 or so until 9:20

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
With a zero windchill today watching these vids sure helps with the boredom of not being able to ride. I sure would like to make it down to Jennings soon. Nesba has secured some Jennings dates....late in the year though.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Nice vid and riding! Hard to believe that track is only 9 hours from me I've never been there. Man it's flat! I need to go there one day.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts