Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I cull through the eBay listings pretty regularly but there has got to be better sources out there.

Where else do the rest of you folks go for new and used parts?

A few I visit:

RC51parts.com
easternbeaver.com
cheapcycleparts.com

Anyone?

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
It really depends on what you are looking for.

(new) aftermarket parts can be had at just about anywhere online, just google what you are looking for (not google shopping as that will miss a lot of things) rc51parts.com (bensexcessbikes is the owner and a member on here) also has a few things like radial adapters and shock links and other things I am probably missing. TygaUSA.com - Tyga Performance Carbon Fiber, Exhaust Systems, Billet CNC & More! has some nice carbon fiber stuff and a few other things like billet triples, and Glenn is a member on here (Rothmans). And yet another sponsor on here is Scott (cbr400rr) Scotts Motorcycle Service - Servicing all Street & Crusier bikes ATV & Parts who has some nice things specifially for the RC51 as well.

(used) aftermarket parts: ebay, rc51parts.com, here in the classifieds or on other forums

Oem parts: Ben (rc51parts.com) is the best for quality oem parts, espescially if it's some little screw or clip that you don't want to spend $3.50 on at the dealer. If you need new or ben doesn't have it, this is the cheapest place I have found online for OEM parts: Motorcycle Tires, Discount OEM Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Apparel, Motorcycle Accessories, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycle Jackets, Motorcycle Gloves However, I haven't had to order anything from them yet. I have had good results with Motorcycle Parts|ATV Parts|Honda|Kawasaki|Polaris|Suzuki|Yamaha|Dealer|Wholesale Discount Prices in the past, but it's been a while.

If you are looking for used oem parts, that's kind of hit and miss. Plastics/tanks on eBay will cost you enough to make you want to just buy new, but some do come up on the forums from time to time. Most of us know what good plastics/tanks are worth though.

I would highly recommend doing business with either Ben, Scott or Glenn. All have met or exceeded my expectations and helped me out in the past. Remember that it's the sponsors that help keep the site alive, and that keep bringing us new parts like cbr coil conversion, radial adapters and other billet goodness.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Thats simple, just start a WTB thread in the classifieds and informative members from around the world will chime in to help you locate what you're looking for if they don't already have one to sell you.

Basically, the RC51 is a cult classic and it never had a huge mainstream aftermarket parts demand like your GXR's, R1's, SV650's etc, so most parts that were produced were done by smaller independent companies and therefore their distribution was less and so you need to search for your parts by asking around for what you need and watching ebay around the world every day.

Stunna

Well... I cull through the eBay listings pretty regularly but there has got to be better sources out there.

Where else do the rest of you folks go for new and used parts?

A few I visit:

RC51parts.com
easternbeaver.com
cheapcycleparts.com

Anyone?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.