Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want some great info and advice in buying your first bike, or just shopping for another new or used bike, I recently wrote a book on the subject in the hope it might help out fellow riders with some useful stuff and a bit of humor too.

I am not going to post any links or that kind of stuff but if you are so inclined, I would be grateful if you would check it out and let me know what you think. It is called "So You Want to Buy a Motorcycle: An Essential Buyer's Guide, by M.J. Farrell. You can find it on Amazon, or the Kindle Store, etc. Here is a link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9STDNA

Just trying to get the word out there and any opinions or ideas you all might have would be great!

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
¡El mejor servicio!!!

¡Oye! ¡Esta fuente es algo! ¡Hay tanta información útil!:woot::woot: En cuanto a mí, siempre quería montar una motocicleta y no sabía qué elegir, pero encontré un tipo de Muchosensayos.com/ que había escrito mi trabajo de investigación del colegio.:smile2: Después de que hizo esto realmente muy rápido y cualitativamente, hablamos un poco, por tanto ahora sé la motocicleta exacta que quiero y, por supuesto, conseguí por los remiendos ásperos.:smile2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts