Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be doing some relief work at sea for the next 6-7 weeks.
Limited internet so if ya sent PMs/emails and I havn't replied, that'll be why !
Be back late November 2011

Attachments

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Me, or Brett?

The pic isn't of my bike, just to show what the undertail lookey like. I have a 1000RR light I am working on installing in it. Am also debating additional lighting, maybe red strobes pointed backwards. :)
Haha, no, I meant that for Brett. I know you're probably like me Ben, and you'll never be done tinkering. He had that bashed up SP2 with akro's a while back that he was putting back together. It should have my old wheels on it by now, unless Brett is slacking.

I should send you some pictures of what I did with mine. It has a 04-07 tail light in a flat piece of lexan right now. The angle on the light js hard to get right, as our tail isn't as upswept as the cbr one. It isn't quite as nice as I would like it so I will probably do it again or go a different route. I have a copy of the mototech undertail with no light holes cut in it that I have thought about toying with.

You should just go with one of those led light bars or something, don't hack up that pretty new piece!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Be careful out there.

Did you ever get that SP2 back together?
The SP-2 is coming alone nicely, would be completed in the next week or so except for this months work off shore coming up.

Will be taking the bike to the Island on the 15th & 16th of December to get things set up & fine tuned.
So looking forward to Phillip Island as I have ridden an SP on the track for 3-4 years. :cool:

Not happy I'm missing out on being at the GP this weekend !:(

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be home and back in the loop on the 20th November.
Anyone who has sent eBay messages, I haven't been able to respond to them as I don't have my security number bizzo with me and can't log on.
I'll follow up all email and PM enquirie's ASAP when I return,
Cheers , Brett

1 - 11 of 11 Posts