Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:notworthy HAD to go there ladies, sorry for you Tex-ass types, but this is gonna be "Alamo II" Gonna be cool watchin' a stoner put Lee in the dirt.......:D

(just tryin' ta stir up some sheet................................:woot: )

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sheez, no Ranger fannettes out there huh?

-Rocky-

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Sheez, no Ranger fannettes out there huh?

-Rocky-
Rangers owe MLB so much money that MLB needs them to win the WS just to recoup it all. Why do u think a bankrupt team was able to get the best pitcher in the Majors?:confused: U think the other owners liked the fact that THEIR profitsharing money was being used to get Lee on the Rangers when they already used 10's of millions of dollars just to keep the team afloat? It's all orchestrated by MLB so they can get their money back. :banghead

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rangers owe MLB so much money that MLB needs them to win the WS just to recoup it all. Why do u think a bankrupt team was able to get the best pitcher in the Majors?:confused: U think the other owners liked the fact that THEIR profitsharing money was being used to get Lee on the Rangers when they already used 10's of millions of dollars just to keep the team afloat? It's all orchestrated by MLB so they can get their money back. :banghead
Jami, Jami, Jami, I REALLY wanted the Giants to play yer Yankme's! I wanted it to go to game 7, with the Yanks up by 10 in the bottom of the ninth.......THEN take it all away from ya. Oh well, you'll get yer shot at us next year when we defend the crown! :notworthy

-Rocky-

How 'bout a friendly bet, if (when) the Giants win, YOU owe me lunch at Carnigie deli, if (NOT!) Texass wins, you get lunch at Alices.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I'll take some of that action, but if I gotta drag my ass to the left coast to collect, you gotta make it worth my while... :D

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've spent some time in Texas (one of the longest weekends of my life.....) and I think I know what you boys like, San Francisco has some of the hottest trannys on the planet, if the Rangers win it all, I'll drop ya off on the corner of Polk and Broadway with 5 bucks. That should be good for at least 3 fatal diseases. :woot:

-Rocky-

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Jami, Jami, Jami, I REALLY wanted the Giants to play yer Yankme's! I wanted it to go to game 7, with the Yanks up by 10 in the bottom of the ninth.......THEN take it all away from ya. Oh well, you'll get yer shot at us next year when we defend the crown! :notworthy

-Rocky-

How 'bout a friendly bet, if (when) the Giants win, YOU owe me lunch at Carnigie deli, if (NOT!) Texass wins, you get lunch at Alices.
I'd NEVER let you eat at Carnegie Deli. Place is a steaming pile of dog shit! But dinner on me ANYWHERE else u want in the city Rocky! ANYWHERE!;) Duckdawg can come along for the free meal too!

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jami, you guys should be thanking us for what we're doin to the Rangers after the way they knocked out the Yanks. I just mentioned Carnigie, 'cuz the wife likes their Rubens (pick her up one when we're back there, usually a couple of times a year) but being a "native", I'll leave it up to you.....
And as always, drinks 'r on me!

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
aint never been to New York, sounds like fun, an iffin y'all ever feel froggy, I can show you the best of Texas, and I happen to cook the best ribeye this side of the Mississippi...

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Son, just 'cause a dude rocks a thong don't mean he rides the baloney pony. (what's it feel like to get yer ass handed to you by a bunch of stoners wearing their wife's panties?):woot:

-Rocky-

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
+1,

And besides, the Giants are gay!

Matthew
Gay used to mean HAPPY..but come on man.

FEAR THE BEARD!!!

Clearly they are a bunch of thong wearing carpet munchers.:D

I hope the Rangers at least win a game so we can bring it back to SF:rockon

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gay used to mean HAPPY..but come on man.

FEAR THE BEARD!!!

Clearly they are a bunch of thong wearing carpet munchers.:D

I hope the Rangers at least win a game so we can bring it back to SF:rockon
WISH GRANTED.....

Bring on game 5................................:clapper

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tonight could be "the night"............Lincecum vs. Lee!

GO GIANTS! :clapper

LET TIM SMOKE! :p

-Rocky-

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I think they got the San Francisco treat alrite:D

Dammm Rocky...I was hoping to have them play here in the Bay ...Oh well..Rangers were first class though. At least they got the Yankees..was tired of seeing those darn Yankee hats on everyone. hahah

1 - 20 of 33 Posts