Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm looking for new gloves that will fit relatively small hands. I want to be able to use them on the track and know that my hands will be protected. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find anything in the US that has the protection and the size I need. (short fingers, wide palms)

Currently I am using the Alpinestars: 4W SP-C GLOVES in a small or medium. I have tried on men's gloves but they tend to be long in the fingers and usually they only have small (no extra small).

I have heard that Held gloves are very nice and are available in smaller sizes (not in the US). Fortunately I will be traveling to Germany in July so if I can find a retailer there, I can try them on.

Any suggestions on the model?
Any other companies that might fit small hands?

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Gloves for very small hands (ducmonster750s)

You might want to take a look at Vanson gloves. Their sizes are a bit smaller than the other companies. I normally wear a large but in Vanson sizing I wear a medium.

-Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
small hands, smell like cabbage..

in my experience, held gloves have longer fingers and thumbs than alpinestars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Gloves for very small hands (ducmonster750s)

Get a hold of Helimot. They've got 2 styles of gloves and can shorten fingers to your requirements (408)298-9608.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You may want to try HelmetHeadCycleGear.com for those gloves. I'm not too sure of what all they have to offer, but they have a pretty extensive website.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (manic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by manic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Good thing about small hands...........it makes your "equipment" appear larger!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Only to yourself though!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (Capt. Home Slice)

Your best bet is to find a european glove. European gloves run in number like 3-3 1/2 on up to 12-12 1/2. Here is my gloves for example.

Kangaroo palms

Here is the number size of my glove

1 - 12 of 12 Posts