Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been waiting for CF timing covers for my Monster since January. Ducati rainsuit since January. Now, nobody after market makes pipes for my ST3, except staitune and FBF. FBF wanted to put a Power Commander on with the pipes, so due to warranty considerations that was out - so I ordered the DP pipes through my dealer - ETA who the hell knows, it's only been 5 weeks - has anybody actually received a set of these pipes for an ST3? Then the recall on the ST3, dealer has all the parts but not the special tool, it's been 4 weeks - still no tool! On the positive side Zero Gravity shipped my shield. I got the Corbin seat in record time, course after 3,000 miles the damn thing is still a concrete pad. Oh well I still love my Ducs - I must be crazy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: General venting (2vtwin)

I have DP pipes in stock and ready to ship

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (Stick in Va)

Yeah and I noticed you also have the timing covers for my Monster, so if I get them from you where does that leave my dealer? BTW any chance you are going to the VMD at mid-ohio this weekend? Missed you at Fon Du Lac, I was there late Saturday, race on Sunday.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (2vtwin)

I'm not sure if I have the covers in stock (I'm at the house) but I can check in the AM.

Bill will be there all weekend, he could bring them down for you if you would like.

And to answer your question, I think that would leave your dealer wishing they stocked DP stuff instead of just selling it

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (section8superbike)

Sounds like you need to call your dealer and have them cancel your order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts