Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: GAWD!! someone shoot he guy! (drsus)

Unfortunately Foggy is off his rocker again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

No, no...He's right! Look how well Hodgeson did after he won the....oh.....wait.

Gibbernau is no better than Toseland? Foggy makes a pretty bike, but he's a media dumbass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quite obviously, Foggy is jealous of MotoGP and wants to denigrate it at every chance as to not diminish his own accomplishments, which are less impressive when compared to the top level of motorcycle racing....MotoGP. Name one rider in WSBK who did NOT aspire to move up to the top level? Some stayed (Edwards, Bayliss, etc.), some did not (Haga, Hodgson, McCoy, Lavilla, Chili, etc.). Foggy's accomplishments were awesome and he was supremely talented....but he did not compete against "the best" so he has neverendingly denigrated the GP series and its riders.....poorly disguised envy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (roadkill)

not that I agree with anything he says, but to his credit foggy was about to take 3rd place in the 1993 british GP (on a cagiva, no less) when his bike ran out of gas on the last lap and he got taken at the line

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">not that I agree with anything he says, but to his credit foggy was about to take 3rd place in the 1993 british GP (on a cagiva, no less) when his bike ran out of gas on the last lap and he got taken at the line
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well, theres some debate over that, a highly tuned two stroke wouldnt do half a lap while "running out of gas" Did he park it against the finish wall, no still did half a lap slowdown, etc and bike still ran in the pits.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: GAWD!! someone shoot he guy! (Smitty)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Smitty »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Unfortunately Foggy is off his rocker again.</TD></TR></TABLE>

...and a flakey rocker, I'm sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (kiwigav)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kiwigav »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Well, theres some debate over that, a highly tuned two stroke wouldnt do half a lap while "running out of gas" Did he park it against the finish wall, no still did half a lap slowdown, etc and bike still ran in the pits.</TD></TR></TABLE>
true, but at any rate, he did ride well enough to be in a podium position on the last lap on what many considered a less than competitive bike...again I dont agree with any of his comments on motoGP...his opinions have always been screwy, but he was fast

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

"There is no difference between the lot of them really - from second place to tenth in MotoGP or from second to tenth place in Superbike," Foggy declared."

2004 MotoGP top ten: Valentino Rossi, Sete Gibernau, Max Biaggi, Alex Barros, Colin Edwards, Makoto Tamada, Carlos Checa, Nicky Hayden, Loris Capirossi and Shinya Nakano.

2004 WSBK top ten: James Toseland, Regis Laconi, Noriyuki Haga, Chris Vermeulen, Frankie Chili, Garry McCoy, Steve Martin, Leon Haslam, Troy Corser and Marco Borciani.
Then why is half of the top ten world superbike riders FORMER GP RIDERS!!!
Well we won't get that chance this year at Laguna, only the best will be there, not World Pro Thunder!!!!!!!!!!
His bike sucks and so does he! and to be honest I would probibly kick the chump in the nuts if I ever met him. What a LOSER
And you should be shot next for calling that dumbarse THE KING, he is THE TWAT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.