Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
Nero's Universe implodes...

Start fiddling dumb dumb...

Murdoch Scandal Jumps the Pond

In the past 48 hours, Democratic Sens. Jay Rockefeller, Frank Lautenberg, Barbara Boxer and Robert Menendez have called for an investigation of News Corp., saying that the behavior of Murdoch's executives and staff in England raises serious questions about the legality of the conduct of the company under U.S. law.

And the calls haven't been exclusively partisan. On Wednesday, Republican Rep. Peter King said the allegations of News Corp phone hacking were "disgraceful" and warranted an FBI investigation. Rep. Mary Bono Mack intends to discuss the scandal at a House hearing today on Internet privacy, a staffer said in an interview on Wednesday.
I forgot.. sources and methods dont matter.. be it the rule of law, the discipline of science, the record of history the hymn of the planet or old fashioned, common sense... the real truth of matters...gone with Nero's heroes... :(

You are the only ones hiding the decline...:mad:

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
The Obama admin are frothing at the mouth to try and jump on this one. They need all dissenting opinions silenced... BTW, we should stop picking on Gog, they are starting him on some new meds and we all need to be supportive...

Matthew

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya had me going there for a second nero. Thought it was for real, that goofygaggy head explosion thing. Now 'ol dickbreath is on Murdoch.
Yeah, too bad his head didnt explode.
Bet Ahole51's did though.
How badly do these a55hole5 hate all things Fox ?
Murdoch is the Devil in their "religion" because he won't tow the line with their lefty propaganda.
Gotta go, Watchin' Bear Grylls & the Orkin rat commercial where they're rockin' out is on...

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Obama admin are frothing at the mouth to try and jump on this one. They need all dissenting opinions silenced... BTW, we should stop picking on Gog, they are starting him on some new meds and we all need to be supportive...

Matthew
whaddyrucrazyidontcareifhesonnewmedsillneverstoppickingonthatgoofywonder

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Start fiddling dumb dumb...

Murdoch Scandal Jumps the Pond

I forgot.. sources and methods dont matter.. be it the rule of law, the discipline of science, the record of history the hymn of the planet or old fashioned, common sense... the real truth of matters...gone with Nero's heroes... :(

You are the only ones hiding the decline...:mad:
gaggy,
i dont care what they did in ingland
i'd rather hear the truth on Fox than your lies on pmsnbc

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Heheh you're hopeless...:cool:

Isn't that priceless...the finest example of the pot (head) calling the kettle black.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
What do you got against me NY ?
I was referring to gag calling you hopeless. It struck me as being pretty ironic. It was nothing against you paisan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.