Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the "complaint" section below, seems like our resident cvnt has decided that he doesn't like playing with the big people after all, and has called the "authorities" to report "death threats"(?) I guess when I say to him that he'd get his vagina removed if he ever said 1/2 the sh1t he's spewed here in person, his mommie decided, enough was enough. Gag, YOU are the epitome of the zit faced, basement dwelling douchebag that specializes in playing keyboard commando, but as soon as tou get yer panties wadded up, you run and cry to "the authorities" (!!!!!) YOU gaggie are a CVNT, you have merely re-inforced what everyone already knew. Go play with jimmy540 and soblow, you little bitch.

Oh yeah, FVCK YOU! If you want my home address, I'' GLADLY post it, come on down, have a drink or 10, maybe we can go surfin', I know a great break, we'll paddle WAAAAAY out and.......:eek:

Sleep tight bitch.

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Absolutely love it. The hate monger himself throwing in the white towel for an admin intervention.

He's probably the most vile little hate monger here..don't like the heat sweetheart, stay out of the kitchen. Its classic. Now you know what he's made of....nothing special.:D

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
He just CRAVES attention in any form, even if it means that he has to "pretend/fake" to the admin that his security is threatened. What a drama queen! +1 on him being the biggest hate monger on here.

Matthew

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
I think it might have been me guys.
I put him on ignore yesterday and I think that sent him over the edge.
He craves my attention for some strange reason and now I can't read his posts.
At least I hope that was it...

I'm sorry gaggy for mentally crippling you.:(

·
3,888 Posts
He was already mentally crippled.... Pathetic Sack O' Shit!

CLINK!

Matthew

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
ANOTHER jack-booted circle jerk! (whack-job emoticon)

Sieg Heil!

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Careful thjere 'ol man, THAT could be construed as a "Nazi reference" and therefore subject YOU to increased green party scrutiny! :confused:

Semper Fi Bitches!

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey gaggie, still no late night knock on Rocky's door.......I did see a kid wearing a brown (tee) shirt walk by yesterday, one of yer Brown Shirt minions? Tell me when I can remove the Reynolds wrap hat I'm wearing, so far it seems to be deflecting the mountie death rays. :eek:
Signed,
Your Swarn Enemy and Constant Threat
-Rocky-

Semper Fi!

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Careful Rocky
beneath that tough guy exterior, women like BallGag are really softies beneath it all, you might cause him to crack. :D

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Careful Rocky
beneath that tough guy exterior, women like BallGag are really softies beneath it all, you might cause him to crack. :D
The only crack is the one peeking out your trousers. Get some suspenders, Clem (Kadiddlehopper).

^racingstripe:D

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Q; When is it bedtime in gaggies basement?

A; When the "big" hand touches the "small" hand...........

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

·
3,888 Posts
clink!:p

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
STILL waiting gaggy, gettin' low on ammo though, is it ok if I split for a while and restock? I hear there is a sale goin' on, gotta be ready for the ***-gag millitia to storm the perimeter...........:rolleyes:

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.