Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a chain and sprocket kit from kneesliders.com and their methods suck.:banghead All three parts are coming from three different warehouses throughout the US. It's going to take almost 2-weeks for everything to get here. They told me it was only take about 5 days. :wtf The prices were good just the shipping and their word is crap.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I've been hearing more and more about their shitty customer service lately. I guess I lucked out when I ordered my chain and sprocket, it was on close out due to being an open box item, so they must have had it all at the same place.

Was it the website that said it would take 5 days or an actual person?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've used these guys here and there and have never had a problem with them. Nothing but good customer service and pretty good prices. Yes, they do ship from different locations depending on what you order...some of their stuff ships directly from the manufacturer to you I believe. From my recollection I believe they list if each item is drop shipping or coming from their warehouse during the online check out process. Anything I've ever ordered showed up on time, but I think they have to give you an estimate for stuff shipping from the manufacturer, so I could see potential issues there. I don't work for these guys, just sharing my experience :/

·
1,061 Posts
I've had good and bad experience with them. For the most part they went out their way to make me happy.

Sorry to hear about your experience.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When ordering on line it doesn't give you an estimated time of arrival. I called them the day after I placed my order to find out a date. They were way off. They were really cool and polite over the phone and explained everything that I asked them. Prices were great. I guess that I was a little pissed that I had to cancel a big ride that I had planned. My poor pig is still out of service. Gotta be patient.:cool:

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
i used to deal with the owner of kneedraggers quite a bit when we had him as an advertiser on gixxer.com (ive been an admin there since 01 and used to handle most of the advertising). we often did the barter system for ad space and he was supposed to send my brother a set of rearsets for his bike to pay for the ad space he had been provided, and he welched on his part of it and never paid up so we all avoided him for some time. although i recently purchased some "engine ice" from them and it was a painless transaction and it got to my house quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts