Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Reserve is set at $700. The seller is probably looking for at least $1000. Starting bidding low to generate interest probably. These headers and mids on the modern cone-tipped cans would look great on RCs.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
yeah I remember those, from the track bike. Was a pretty good deal.. but if I'm not mistaken there was a problem with the seller not responding after payment was sent or something.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hard to tell but if you look closely at the left can right by the hanger strap looks weird?
Idk like its rippled?

Needs better pics before I would spend that kind of money...

·
Big Thymer
2,100 Posts
The last full Akra I came into in 2010 or 2011 sold on eBay for around $900 and went to Oz. It wasn't cherry, but was a perfectly good, usable system. I had lots of photos. :D

I think Kurt had (or has?) a fatty setup with GSX-R 1K (or other dual-canned, "modern" sportbikes) with an Akra exhaust mani/"header." It looked good on the '05/'06 from whence it came from what I remember. I think he may have sold it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.