Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can buy the green o-rings in bulk? I have about 4 or 5 of them, but I anticipate needing more. And I believe they are the same for the MV and Ducati... I'd rather just change them every time I use them as well.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I took an o-ring to a local gas station pump supplier to find a match to the stock ring. They gave me a handful.

They’re not green, but fuel rated is fuel rated.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The green is pretty nice for keeping them separate from other stuff, and there is no question then what they are for. I'd take black ones but green is better for me for the track when I need to change one quick.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Here you go Andy! http://www.mcmaster.com/

75 Viton
AS568A Dash Number 011
QTY 100
Cord Dia 1/16
ID 5/16
OD 7/16

[email protected] $7.54
Part Number: 9464K16

The fuel pump O-ring

75 Viton
AS568A Dash Number 247
QTY 5
Cord Dia 1/8
ID 4 5/8
OD 4 7/8

5 @ $10.30
Part Number: 9464K548

·
Registered
519 Posts
I am thinking that you would have to be with or rather a company to order through McMaster-Carr not a Joe Blow from Cocomo, yes/no?

·
2,737 Posts
Yes, McMaster requires an account to be setup through a business. Tax ID# etc. Just ask your company if they have an account, or a buddys company.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ok, dumb question; 'fuel pump ring' is the big one between the flange and the tank? *confused with inches*

·
Registered
198 Posts
hi i just got a bag of 100 small orings and the large ones for the fuel pump from mcmaster carr no account needed! i just ordered thru the web site!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Industrial Supply Houses

McMaster is usually the first place I look when I'm on the market for industrial supplies, tools (that Sears doesn't market), specialty nuts and bolts and all the other stuff that the local hardware store doesn't carry.

You don't need to set up a business account. Your personal credit card works for them.

Their prices aren't the best on some things, but when you need it, they usually have it.

Grainger works too, but you need a business account and they don't have nearly the selection that McMaster does. The company I work for has a Grainger account and the guys at the local store will bill my company and let me pay cash. Works out pretty well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts