Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS - WSBK swingarm for Ducati 999 AND more WSBK stuff!!!

It's not mine but from a guy in Italy.
It came from a private WSB team.

If anyone is interested let me know

·
Registered
506 Posts
Section8superbike said:
Of corse everyone is interested......but at what price? :woot:
yeah !! what about the price ????

·
Registered
200 Posts
MV-999R said:
Anyone interested?
I won't gain anything on this, it's just to help the guy.
Do you know what the difference is with this swingarm over a 999R? just curious to see if its substantially lighter to reduce unsprung weight...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ducatierv said:
Do you know what the difference is with this swingarm over a 999R? just curious to see if its substantially lighter to reduce unsprung weight...
Not sure about weight but i'll ask the seller.
But he told me it's 3,5 cms longer

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, he says the swingarm is lighter than the standard one, but don't know how much lighter.

ALSO, he says he has 2 999RS engines like new. JASON!!! maybe you're interested in one those

Ah, and there's some WSB forks for sale too

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
MV-999R said:
ALSO, he says he has 2 999RS engines like new. JASON!!! maybe you're interested in one those

Heeeeeelllllll yeah! Im interested now. Whats the price? Don't answer too fast, I need to get under my desk and start crying and rocking back and forth and reapeating to mysef "RS motor, Must have RS motor, RS motor, Must have RS motor":D

Also ask him if he has the seat-tail-exhasut cover combo from a 999RS that goes with the 999RS exhaust/ 999RS subframe. I just got the 62mm system and need the correct seat. One that is a little rashed is prefered, I need to paint in anyhoo.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I have to look away....i just can't watch a guy masturbate in public :rockon

:clapper:clapper:clapper

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Section8superbike said:
Heeeeeelllllll yeah! Im interested now. Whats the price? Don't answer too fast, I need to get under my desk and start crying and rocking back and forth and reapeating to mysef "RS motor, Must have RS motor, RS motor, Must have RS motor":D

Also ask him if he has the seat-tail-exhasut cover combo from a 999RS that goes with the 999RS exhaust/ 999RS subframe. I just got the 62mm system and need the correct seat. One that is a little rashed is prefered, I need to paint in anyhoo.
Ok, i asked him if he has that seat.tali-exhaust cover combo and i'm waiting for thr reply.
If you're really interested let me know and i'll give you his email. And no, i'm not getting anything with this, i'm just helping the guy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
can i fit the 999rs motor in my 04 998s frame? if so im REALLY interested $ ready if the price is right.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
MV-999R said:
Ok, i asked him if he has that seat.tali-exhaust cover combo and i'm waiting for thr reply.
If you're really interested let me know and i'll give you his email. And no, i'm not getting anything with this, i'm just helping the guy.
Hell yeah I'm interested:woot: More in the tail than the motor. I'm sure he wants 15K for the motor and that is a bit out of my range. The tail on the other hand, and a few other choice bits.....

Can you sendme his email to mine [email protected]?

thanks
jason

·
Registered
313 Posts
italianpower said:
can i fit the 999rs motor in my 04 998s frame? if so im REALLY interested $ ready if the price is right.
A 999RS makes 185HP but well over 12,000 RPM and at that RPM will last only 500 to 1000 Km's and only with the Corse airbox, oval throttle bodies, 62mm exhaust, precise fuel mapping ect...a blueprinted 998S with 13.2:1 pistons, PCIII and a good exhaust will make more power than the RS in the mid range, will be in the 140's from 9,000 to 11,000 RPM and will last over 10,000 miles. If you start with an '05 999R you will make more power than the 999RS below 9,000 (20HP more at 7,000) and will have 160HP at 11,000.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Section8superbike said:
Hell yeah I'm interested:woot: More in the tail than the motor. I'm sure he wants 15K for the motor and that is a bit out of my range. The tail on the other hand, and a few other choice bits.....

Can you sendme his email to mine [email protected]?

thanks
jason
Check your email Jason.

Good luck with the deal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts