Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a great condition, hardly used Ventura System touring luggage rack and pack. I think I used it like twice. I have the L-brackets, sport rack, pack rack and Aero-spada VII, and rain cover. See the pictures below. The only imperfections are barely visible scratches on the cross-bar (which mostly hides in your tail fairing) from installation.

If you haven't heard of this system, its a sport touring system that allows you to carry a huge amount of stuff with you, safely and securely. I have two racks that switch out so you can use the big one the bag mounts to or the small one if you just want something to securely strap something to with a cargo net. When you are not using a rack, it removes easily and you are left with only the l-bars which are hardly noticeable. Don't like the look? Remove them simply by removing two bolts and your passenger pegs. Installation is a breeze, but it does require drilling two holes in your undertail for the cross bar.

I paid almost $500 originally for everything and used twice, now I'm selling because I converted my RC to track only last year and I've decided its going to stay that way. I'm asking $300 + shipping. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

This is on my bike when I still rode my RC on the street. I found the Ventura system to be much more stable then other types of luggage which was nice for the twisties. Behind the Ventura bag (facing forward) is a sleeping bag and pillow in a dry-bag strapped to the rack. You can also turn the bag the other way if you have a passenger.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the weekend. Nobody needs a good touring system for their RC?

Also, this is easily switched to another model bike, you just would need the L-brackets. Ventura makes them for just about everything.

·
The Real MAN of STEEL
518 Posts
About how much could you fit in it?

Are any of the other bags pictured for sale? How do you like the the other bags?

How was the wind drag from the system?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I didn't see your post.

You can fit a TON of stuff in this bag. On my V-Strom I've got a hard top case that is 42 liters in size. The Ventura bag fits much more then that. Its also fairly rigid, so even when its not full, its not going to move around on you.

Sorry, none of the other bags are for sale, but I like them a bunch. I think Cortech makes some good stuff.

I don't think I ever noticed any drag with the Ventura bag. Since it sits right behind you, in a street riding position you take most of the wind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts