Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale 2000 RC51 gast tank.from a running bike.one of the bolt stud that holds the fuel pump is broken off,but the fuel pump would bolt on just fine.small scratches and dents.
I also have a second tank that i bought to replace the first one it's black with dark silver wings on it (stock 2005 SP-2 color).small dent and scrape on the left side, the rest of the tank is fine.just found out it will cost me $500 to fix the dent and paint it SP-1 color(it's expensive here in cali....).so if anyone need cheap tanks for track days this is you tank.:)

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
for sale 2000 RC51 gast tank.from a running bike.one of the bolt stud that holds the fuel pump is broken off,but the fuel pump would bolt on just fine.small scratches and dents.
I also have a second tank that i bought to replace the first one it's black with dark silver wings on it (stock 2005 SP-2 color).small dent and scrape on the left side, the rest of the tank is fine.just found out it will cost me $500 to fix the dent and paint it SP-1 color(it's expensive here in cali....).so if anyone need cheap tanks for track days this is you tank.:)
How much is the '05 tank and where are you located?

·
Registered
60 Posts
How much for the SP-1 Tank? I would love to have a second tank for the track setup! Then I can do some cool paint, and still have the OEM look when off the track!

Let m eknow,

Mo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts