Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: SATO C/F Low Mount Can ***PRICE REDUCED***

***Price Reduced*** $200 shipped USA, Shipping outside of states will require a quote.

I have one VERY good condition SATO Low Mount Carbon Fiber for sale. This came off my SP1, don't know if it will fit the mid pipe from an SP2 or not. This has got to be one of the cleanest ones left around that are not being sold as a pair. I changed over to some Ti ones for my track bike so I no longer need this one. At this point unless SATO decides to do another production run (good luck) this might be your only chance to get a spare if you are running this system. If anyone needs additional pics just ask and I would be happy to send them off.

The will come with the clamp and rubber gasket that attach to the hanger. They are still in my storage locker and forgot to bring them home for pics.

Attachments

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Reduced 300Shipped USA

Price Reduction Bump

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
***price Reduction $250 Shipped***

BUMP FOR PRICE REDUCTION

250 SHIPPED

SOMBODY MUST NEED THIS CAN OUT THERE

DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER. IT IS JUST SITTING HERE NOT BEING USED. :woot:

·
Registered
239 Posts
surprised this is still here. if your running these cans why not have a spare.. it would work for both sides, jsut need to remount the badge..

bump

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
surprised this is still here. if your running these cans why not have a spare.. it would work for both sides, jsut need to remount the badge..

bump
Thanks for the bump. I am very suprised that this is still going. My original intention was to purchase a matching can for this one and have a extra set. But after about two years of looking I have never found one. Figured sombody must need this. Considering a new set in the box just sold for 12hundo you would figure this would have some value to sombody.

If anyone is interested and you don't think the price is right let me know and we can talk about it. If not I will just throw it back in storage and keep looking for the other side myself. :D

·
Trailing Member
151 Posts
That looks like a left side can to my eyes. The one with the smaller diameter throat. It will fit on the right side as you say but might mess with tuning I think.

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you buy another set? its funny but sucks we bboth need the same one.
Yah, after I went down last year at Tally I picked up a set of Ti Sato Cans off Craigs List. Sucks because I really loved this set. I looked for almost a solid year for another can to replace but could never find one. These are getting really hard to come by. Good luck finding a replacement for the one you need. I will still keep an eye out for you and if I come across one I will let you know. :rockon

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold!

Chedder recieved!

I will box her up and get it moving ASAP. Thanks for the quick payment!

Great Buyer!!!

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts