1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuel tank w/ pump: SOLD
SharkSkinz (blk/silver): upper & lower SOLD

Still Available:

OPP: tail $175
CF vented front fender: in good shape no damage except for minor stone chip on the leading edge. $150
Galfer wave rotors: maybe has 6 trackdays total yes they are STR8....$400

Altho I feel my asking prices are fair, reasonable offers are welcome!
Emphasis on REASONABLE!
Shipping extra!

Modified by Xfirebladeowner at 2:49 PM 8/28/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: RC51 spare parts (Xfirebladeowner)

Frank, what shape are the shakskins in? are they with headlight cut outs?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: RC51 spare parts (mrgrn)

if mrgrn doesnt want them put me in line next, upper and lower that is

Modified by DougS. at 12:01 AM 8/20/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the upper 'used' to have one cutout but I fiberglassed it shut. Im 99% positive I left the tabs in place so it wouldnt take much to cut it back open I suppose.

I just wanted to make it clear to those who might be interested that these parts were on a full time track bike, not a street bike so they're not super pretty.

If anyone wants pics I have some and can take more specific shots if you like....just shoot me an email with your request cuz I dont really come on here as often as I check my email.

murphy: I dont know the fender brand I bought it used, the OPP is f/g....Ill be sending a few pics shortly.

Thnx for the interest guys!

Modified by Xfirebladeowner at 10:25 AM 8/20/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (mrgrn)

no problem!

I know some ppl prefer the use of an OEM headlamp but I was looking to add a projector light if I was sticking with this body work for street use. Im having somewhat of a hard time finding a decent kit tho.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (DougS.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DougS. »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sent ya an email about the fairings</TD></TR></TABLE>

Doug, did you get the package??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (DougS.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DougS. »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, replied to your PM yesterday. thanks again</TD></TR></TABLE>

Man, something funny is going on with my PMs. I only get them when I am on my friend's computer in VA. On my computer I get zippo PMs..

Anyway, glad you got them, and hope they work for you, and keep the rubber side up...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (cehowardrc51)

Coleman you have some kind of pop-up blocker stopping them. Check your settings or go to "my profile" then click on "IM history: to see if you missed any messages.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (eppy01f4i)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Coleman you have some kind of pop-up blocker stopping them. Check your settings or go to "my profile" then click on "IM history: to see if you missed any messages. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I found that out....
I was wondering why I wasn't getting them on my machine, and when I get on Mary's computer I get the whole mother-lode..
Well, you all know I am losing some of the marbles...

Getting close to the 29th and 30th.. The oil leak is not the drain plug, it is coming from the stator case. I showed it to the mechanic on Sat.. He ordered the gasket.. I told him that I have to have a back up plan in case the gasket doesn't get here on time. He told me he could stop the leak if the gasket doesn't get here on time. I want to have my bike/trailer down in Va on by Wed and no later than Thurs..

Man, we going to have a blast down at VIR.
By the way, I saw a sweet deal on an 04 Gix 600 with 9000 miles for $5600...Anybody around here want to loan me $5600???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (eppy01f4i)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Coleman you have some kind of pop-up blocker stopping them. Check your settings or go to "my profile" then click on "IM history: to see if you missed any messages. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Holy Crap Eppy!!!! I was having troubles with my IM's too. Never new I could go back and look at the ones I missed.....Didnt think I was going to find the help I needed in the Classified section.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (XFBO)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by XFBO »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Uhh can you guys take it to PM's, Im trying to sell something here!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey - atleast we keeping it at the top of the page......Free Bump.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts