Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey Brett,

That's some VERY Beautiful hand crafted work there mang., between these and
Your "Snorkles" both gen 1 and gen 2,.. Plus your "Big AirBoxes", what can you say but>>>----->:clapper :rockon :clapper :clapper
Question for YOU Brett.... Have You thought about making any\a few Dummy Fuel Cells too? hint, hint hint. ;)

IF Any one needs a Right side Radi. Scoop... "I" need a left side Scoop.. maybe we could split a set!

Let me know please,

Peace Jeff

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
there was a european guy who fabbed a aluminum underseat track tank that fit under the seat and into the sub and then you can make a dummy tank and save oddles of weight. the need for losing a few pounds of fuel and losing that mileage seems not plausable and for the cost one coud buy a fuelcel:twocents

Hey Mark,

I remember this guy BUT I don't remember him being from Europe...? Also, I do remember his Alum. fuel cell came out pretty damn good too!

WOW!: I'm kinda surprised by Yours and Bretts reply...:confused: :wtf
Don't you guys ever check out Thorsten's stuff, on His web-site for the RC51!...?:rtfm HAhahahahaha:p

Anyhow, FWIW and or FYI....> He "Thorsten",
ditches the Sub Frame completely because He's made this Kick ASS
"Combo-Micro CarbonFiber Fuel Cell, Seat, Micro Sub-frame" thingie.
Then he's made the
"Carbon Fiber Dumby Fuel Cell" of which he goes on and decribes How he actually made it LOWER too, then what a normal Fuel Cell would sit.
Which now in turn, makes his RC51 NOT Only awhole bunch Lighter, but Now his RC51 Smaller too!

Ofcourse this set-up is for a Track RC51, as the fuel cell is Way too small, for a street ride.;)

Awesome Brett! Thank You for the offer Bro.,...
Yes Please, PM me my Price, for a "Left side SP2 scooper-Duper".. Please! ;) OH Yeah, 1 last thing, I am in NO Rush at all, since Winter time is starting to roll in here...

Peace Jeff

PS. Side shot of Thorsten's RC51 with Fuel Cell Seat-SubFrame assy.!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.